Never meant to hurt You but I know I did knocking on my ‘door’ Jesus wanted to forgive enjoying all these sinning that's how we human lives I know I did a lot of sins but you still forgive I was so weak when I should’ve been strong I was disobeying. And wanted to be left alone and at the back of my mind that I knew that it was all wrong I've repented and changed just love for You from now on.
I’ve never been faithful before in my life didn't understand the words that the prophets write every time I ‘cheated’ on you cut you like a knife I’m so ashamed I could take my own life trying to keep my image up I had denied you had to be a rebel couldn’t be seen with You use to be real crazy cause I’ve abandoned You I didn’t even bother cause I was out sinning stealing and lusting, lied on bed ‘half dead’ another day to waste so many big mistakes every sins I’ve done is driving me away from the ‘gate’ but I’m now ‘reborn’ because of Your precious Grace
Never meant to hurt You but I know I did knocking on my ‘door’ Jesus wanted to forgive enjoying all these sinning that's how we human lives I know I did a lot of sins but you still forgive I was so weak when I should’ve been strong I was disobeying. And wanted to be left alone and at the back of my mind that I knew that it was all wrong I've repented and changed just love for You from now on.
Jesus: Where ever you go whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you
so many times I took you for granted so much pain I know you can’t stand it disappointed You in so many ways the way I acted I shouldn’t worth Your forgiveness we're a million pieces I forsaken You apart You gave me all Your trust and I broke your heart trying to be a bad guy acting all rough but then I’m beaten cause I’m not tough I’ll do anything if You can take me back but then I realize the Gifts that I already had You died on the cross how could I ever forget took it all for granted everything that I had
Never meant to hurt You but I know I did
knocking on my ‘door’ Jesus wanted to forgive
enjoying all these sinning that's how we human lives
I know I did a lot of sins but you still forgive
I was so weak when I should’ve been strong
I was disobeying. And wanted to be left alone
and at the back of my mind that I knew that it was all wrong
I've repented and changed just love for You from now on.
2x Jesus: Where ever you go whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you
3x
Never meant to hurt You but I know I did
knocking on my ‘door’ Jesus wanted to forgive
enjoying all these sinning that's how we human lives
I know I did a lot of sins but you still forgive
I was so weak when I should’ve been strong
I was disobeying. And wanted to be left alone
and at the back of my mind that I knew that it was all wrong
I've repented and changed just love for You from now on.
'Right here Waiting' in Christian version. Credits goes to God and CL a.k.a (Chen Ling) cause she inspired me to edit this song and suggested to change some lyrics. Correct my english or my lyrics if you would. Thanks~
No comments:
Post a Comment