Monday, September 7, 2009

The Coming Trial

I guess what ever that will come, will eventually come...

The 3 months of NS next year will be a great test... Not much to the physical I guess...but the Spiritual... I pray to God that I will stay in a love relationship with Him cause I probably can't go to church for a whole 3 months, and I don't know if I could bring my Bible into the camp... But hopefully I could bring someone to Christ during the camp! This is what I aim for. For what I hope for...I certainly want things to go smoothly inside...I don't wanna beat up someone or letting someone beating me up inside... Pray to God that I will have the patience to endure, but better, the peace inside with those mates...

If you all are willing, please pray for me. Thank you.

No comments: