Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a day...

Slept only for like 1 and a half hour today...and of course, feels super duper tired throughout the day...and feeling giddy...

But was quite ashamed of myself after seeing Samantha in this state... She has been always carrying all the burdens herself that today, she finally burst out... And while we were listening to her, hearing what happened, as I was looking at her, I realized that I actually don't know this "woman" in front of me.....even though I know her name is Samantha, and she is my CG Leader, and she seems to be the quiet type...and that's all I know about her.....

I felt that I am truly a failure in building up relationships, in my family, in church, and in society. But now that I have already been a Christian for so long, it is really a shame that I'm still so useless...

It's time to build up relationships with my leaders, care more for them and encourage them more...

Well, after that (we) went to my aunt's house, to celebrate my grandma's birthday. And well, it's quite fun I suppose, having a gathering like this once in a while... And later on my bro gave me the present (they) brought! It's a Burberry for Men Weekend! (Even though I didn't heard before -.-) But hey! It smells super nice! Thank you so much guys! Wow....what a day....and I'm really giddy now...hope that I won't faint/fell asleep inside the bathroom while I'm showering...

No comments: