Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meant for each other

Pen: I'm terribly sorry my dear liquid paper...

Liquid paper: Huh? Why? Why are you apologizing?

Pen: Because every time I made a mistake, you will have to cover it for me, and thus resulting you to lose some part of yourself...

Liquid paper: Yeah... But even though I can cover for you, it is still not perfect, the spot that we've made a mistake of is never the same again... But seriously, I don't mind losing my part for you my dear pen...
There will be a day when both of us are emptied, but never worry! Our Lord will always refill us with new water(ink & liquid), and we will always help each other out! As long as we stay obedient under our Lord's care, we will always be able to be of use to Him until the day we are dead. :)

No comments: