Going to a place where it would take 5-6 hours to get there tomorrow...
Going there for a wedding of our friend.
How many weddings have I attended in my life? Hmmm...
How many more weddings do I have to attend before it's my turn?
The 5 Ws and one Hs of my beloved is what I've reminded myself from time to time...
Except that I add one more W and that is Why.
Why do people get married when divorce is part of the option?
The reason that triggers for my parents to get married is me. (Yes, I am a bastard)
And the reason that triggers my parent's divorce is also me.
One of my female friend same age as me is already a mother now. They got married because of her pregnancy... I wonder how long their marriage is gonna last?
One of my male friend was married, had a daughter about 2 years old now... But divorced...
One of my another male friend is married too, no child yet, but I also wonder how long they are going to last...
When you don't want God to lock your wedlock for you, most probably end up miserably even if you don't divorce... Because you still hold the key for your marriage, and you can unlock it anytime you want...
I just pray that God would be the wedlock for my marriage next time...
For better or for worse...
It takes a moment to say "I love you" but a life-time to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment