Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feel like home

Kinda funny how this world can treat you, like a freak in a sideshow, a carnival creature climbing outta cans.
I'm a diamond in the sand but you can't tell the difference on a beach full of rhinestones.
My life's like trying to swallow a pine-cone. It's tough when you live fast, just to die slow.

Love is postponed, my dreams are far-fetched, it seems so I go to the gym and do my sets.
I know it don't make sense and I don't expect for you to know what it's like
Sleep, dream, rage, and regretting everyday of my blights 

Missing her every night. Liftoff, I keep pumping till my lips turn white and my chest gets tight,
but who on earth really cares? When you're so far left behind that even death looks right.
All I can do is hope for the best and pray that it gets a little better than yesterday.

No comments: