Wednesday, May 20, 2009
最近比较烦
Lately been vexed about alot of things, including money... Didn't know that I'd would reduce to the state that I have to worry about cash... Was whining to myself: "I have to save money for my future marrige and now my money just keep going out...", I even started to think that if I don't go to the upcoming camp better, cause it cost around $250-$300, which is VERY tight on my pocket these days as my pocket money was reduced... You might say: "GET A JOB!!!" Well, if I could I wouldn't want to depend on my father on that pathetic little amount of money dude. But well, after reading this Bible verse it somehow encouraged me... It is in [Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.] This verse reminds me once again, that I should not worry about earthly things such as cash, and should focus on things above, which is the souls of many, I hope that going to this camp would not be a waste of my money and time, pray that I can say/do something which will bring people closer to God and eventually bring those "lost sheeps" back to the Father's embrace. Let's pray that this camp would be a meaningful and successful one brothers and sisters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment