Thursday, May 21, 2009
Giving Thanks
All of a sudden, I remember all those kind souls that prayed for me last time... My aunts, my teacher...and those who prayed for me but I forgot or didn't knew... I am really really really really really really reallyx10 grateful to you people... Cause if you didn't prayed for me, I wouldn't be possibly sitting here right now giving thanks to you all, and most importantly return to God through His Son, Lord Jesus Christ... And I thank God for those who are constantly praying for me these days, I thank God for all of you, and I pray to God for you all, pray that you all will continue to work hard in the missions that God gave us, the most important one that is, saving more souls and making disciple of all nations... Halleuiah, Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment