Today, while my bro, CL, CM, LX, MEL and I were talking while we're waiting for the bus, all of a sudden, I forgot who, pop up this question: If your beloved mother and beloved wife fell into the sea at the same time and they doesn't know how to swim, and you're happend to be just at the MIDDLE between them, who would you save first?
Hard to answer?
Heres another one which I thought of: If your most beloved wife and your most beloved daugther fell into the sea at the same time, who will you save first? AND you're also in the middle AND they doesn't know how to swim. I chose to save my wife even though I knew she would hate me for the rest of her life. Is it correct or wrong? Or is it wise? I don't know...
No comments:
Post a Comment