Thursday, July 16, 2009

From Ennui to Jubilate

Sitting in front of my laptop looking for something to do but there's just nothing I can do anymore except for posting this post...

I am going down to my mom's place soon, if it is the Lord's will, I will learn how to tailor to earn myself some money next time... Cause I figured, if I take up this job as my career next time, I could earn more than $10 per hour, which is quite amazingly lots to me. With my standard, if I were to work outside, I think I could at most earn $8 per hour, but with this job, I could earn more than that and I could take my off day anytime which is most suitable for a man like me :)

And even if I wanted to switch job next time I could just do so, wouldn't be much problem for me. And this job would earn me some savings to start a business or something... Most importantly, I could save some money for my marriage next time! Haha~

No comments: