Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things to clarify

Mel asked me a question in True or Dare today: "What could be the reason/s to make you leave church?" Well, Mel, here's my question first, leave church or leave God?

If leave church, well, there's many, for example: can't stay in Singapore is one big reason, or maybe when the church is too corrupted beyond hope.

But if it's leaving God, nope. It's not that I am over confident like you said, I am not confident with myself at all... It's just that I have faith in the Lord that He will protect me and deliver me away from the evil one, and I shall always seek His kingdom and His will first.

Many people leave church/God because of BGR! Yesh, this deadly problems causes a lot of people to leave church/God, funny thing is that they didn't put God as their first love, they put God as second or lower....

So, don't worry, I have placed God as my first love in life, so even things don't go my way, I believe God will have the best plan for me, even if it's regarding bgr.

That's all I want to clarify... going to sleep now... zzzzzz

No comments: