Nothing much to do today and so I decided to write down the savings plan and how am I going to get married by the age of 26...
It seems quite impossible if I start working next year till I'm 26...
6 years of savings average money is only around $50,000 the most... For I guess the average pay for someone like me is only around $5-$8 per hour
How am I suppose to get married with only around $50,000 savings by then? (Note: that is the most I can save by then after my calculation)
Even if I could get to married with this amount of money what about the money for my child's studys?
I'm quite worried... but I am gonna hold onto this verse of the Lord's
"For I know the PLANS I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
I shall not worried then... for He knows and has the plan for me... Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment