The flowers are set alight, sparkling, dancing and releasing a green light.
The petals from the fireworks of dreams fall quietly into the heart inside.
Did you, who sent out the light, see it too? It's the same light.
And, even if you haven't, I believe that you will come to feel it someday.
I am singing to you, singing of this love that is roaming inside my heart. Can you hear my voice?
It's fireworks, bursting in an instant.
Bloom proudly, way up high, sparkling, dancing and releasing a green light.
The love that surrounds me rings out earnestly. At least, I will not regret until the end.
The flowers are set alight.
All kinds of words scattered about mischievously.
And the confusion that rooted me to the spot quietly disappeared...can you see it?
It's fireworks, bursting in an instant.
I grasp the sparkling, dancing flowers of dreams as they rain down into my hands.
Let my love ring out to you like I wish it to. I prayed day and night, that God will guide us through.
And the flowers are set alight.
It's fireworks, bursting in an instant.
Sparkling, dancing and releasing a green light.
Bloom proudly, way up high, sparkling, dancing and releasing a green light.
The love that surrounds me rings out earnestly. At least, I will not regret until the end.
And the flowers are set alight. . . . .
(This is a song originally from Bleach, I just change some of the lyrics so this is not my product.) ;)
(Next post is about the green light, for some of you who don't know what it is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment